General tech spec of MDT ophthalmic tables:
- all the table tops are made of MDF, varnished with high quality polyurethane coatings (RAL 7047) • all the tables are equipped with MDT multi-voltage
- electric telescopic column made of anodized aluminum:
- input: 110/230V AC (+/-10%), 50/60Hz
- power max. (without installed devices): 80VA
- max. power consumption (with installed devices): 3A (230V AC), 6A (110-115V AC) – max. power load for the devices installed and powered cannot exceed: 450 VA
- 2 pcs. of power sockets IEC C14
- 1 pc. of power supply cord (2,5m) in grey color, UniSchuko plug • 1 pc. of C13/C14 cord (0,8m) in black color
- robust steel base, powder coated (RAL 7024), equipped with:
- 4 lockable castors dia. Ø50 mm (MD, MD-1, MD-2, MD-V) o
- 4 lockable castors dia. Ø75 mm (MD-3, MD-3V)
- conformity standard: EN 60601-1:2006 – class I, type B device; IP20; EC Declaration of Conformity provided.
There are no reviews yet.